CSS Recycling are the leading processor and recycler of WEEE waste in the UK, through the expertise of our people and the investment in technology we promote and deliver a sustainable solution for recycling of WEEE.
As a result of continuous business growth we are looking to expand our team and recruit a facility caretaker .
Hours: Monday to Friday –part -time position 5 to 6 h/day to cover mandatory the hours 12:30 to 17:30.
Type of work involved:
- Random checking staff that are leaving site for lunch and at the end of each day
- Checking the stock levels for soap, hand towels and toilet paper, replenishing where necessary
- Checking the stock levels for gloves replenishing where necessary
- A daily tour of the site checking the general security and anything out of the ordinary reporting to the manager
- Emptying the bins on site daily
- Periodic checking and replenishing of all first aid kits
- Other duties as and when are required, which can include driving between our sites (mainly Newbury to Thatcham ), collection of stock from warehouses around the site if urgently needed, manually emptying of WEEE banks from various sites in a transit tipper.
To apply , please forward your CV with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1635 552666