GOODS IN ADMINISTRATOR
CSS Recycling are the leading processor and recycler of WEEE waste in the UK, through the expertise of our people and the investment in technology we promote and deliver a sustainable solution for recycling of WEEE. As a result of continuous business growth we are looking to recruit a Goods-In Administrator to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in the career and join a well-established and successful team.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 07:30 to 17:00
Qualifications and experience: Previous admin experience
Skills and Attributes:
- Polite, professional and courteous towards customers
- Creative and adaptive, always looking for ways to improve processes
- Organised, and have a good level of initiative when it comes to thinking on your feet
- Computer literate, with some knowledge of data base
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Control vehicles in and out of the yard
- Weighing material and producing weighbridge tickets
- Managing reception area.
- Passing data onto the yard
- Complete hazardous waste documentation and checking duty of care paperwork
- Matching reports of duty of cares or weighbridge tickets and checking data
- Liaise with other site and yard manager regarding deliveries and collections
- Emailing temp staffing requirements to the main site
- Completion of line reports
- Completion of outturn reports
- Ensuring reports are produced to deadlines.
To apply , please forward your CV with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1635 552666