CSS Recycling are the leading processor and recycler of WEEE waste in the UK, through the expertise of our people and the investment in technology we promote and deliver a sustainable solution for recycling of WEEE. As a result of continuous business growth, we are looking to recruit a Line/Yard Supervisor to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in the career and join a well-established and successful team.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Payment: accordingly, to experience, will be established at interview;
SKILLS AND ATRIBUTES:
- Good communicator in English and (preferable) Polish
- Understanding or knowledge of machinery working or running. (any kind of machinery from any industrial field)
- Forklift driver experience preferred, not mandatory
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Full Training to be given for the right candidate
- Good prospects within the company for the right candidate.
- Make sure the processing lines are run accordingly
- Comply to health & safety regulations
- Report any issue that may come during the activity
The role reports directly to the Yard Manager
To apply , please forward your CV with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1635 552666.