CSS Recycling are one of the UK’s leading processors and recyclers of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
Consistent investment in modern technology and the expertise of the CSS team has enabled us to provide a sustainable solution to the recycling of WEEE.
With over 25 years of experience in the industry CSS now hold a range of major contracts with Local Authorities, Utility Companies, Waste Management Companies and leading UK Manufacturers.
As a result of our continuous business growth, we are looking to recruit a Contracts/Account Manager to join our team.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 07:30 – 17:00
- Work closely with a number of specific clients within a portfolio
- Manage the Day to Day running of those contracts
- Assist where necessary in the running of the Contracts Department
- The position reports directly to the Managing Director
- Ensure costings are completed prior to final invoicing
- Completing of monthly reports
- Preparation of quotations for new business
- Experienced in working within the Waste and/or Recycling Industry an advantage but not essential for the right candidate
- Proven experience in managing and developing new and existing accounts
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven success in working to sales targets
- Positive can do attitude
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent negotiation and problems solving skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Results Focused
- Time management skills
- Good IT skills proficient in Word, Excel, Knowledge of SAP an advantage but not essential
- Competitive Salary
- No weekends
- No Shift Work
- Great friendly and supportive team to work with