Innovators in Electric Meter recycling – Call 01635 552666
New Lines from 2016
Battery Removal from Electric Meters
- Specialists in processing Electric Meters
- Processing Plants in both Newbury & Thatcham, Berkshire
- Full in-house processing with full traceability
- Cutting edge recycling process with 98.5% recycling rate
- Specialised fleet of 17 vehicles providing secure customer collection service
- Full container service available including 20, 27 and 40 yard containers as well as metal cages and pallet boxes
- Full Environment Agency compliance and approved with AATF Status plus Licenced Waste Carriers.
At CSS Recycling we are able to offer a full in-house processing service which achieves the best value from redundant electric meters. Our state of the art recycling process allows our customers to identify and evaluate the value of their end of life electric meters along with full traceability from start to finish.
As well as recycling the main electric meter unit, we also recycle the electric meter tails.
The recycling process
At CSS Recycling we have put in place a specialist recycling programme for end of life electric meters which includes everything from the collection/delivery of the meters to our recycling facilities in Berkshire to battery removal and full high volume mechanical processing.
Meter Tail Recycling
Contact CSS Recycling
To find out more about end of life electric meter recycling please call a member of our team on 01635 552666 who will be able to assist you further or email firstname.lastname@example.org